Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Polaris released videos and pictures a few days ago of its new mountain sled. Shedding 40 lbs and fixing its 800 engine suppposedly this sled will be the new king of the mountain

here is the link to get mroe info on it:

http://www.polarisindustries.com/en-us/snowmobiles/2011/preview/deep-snow/800-pro-rmk-155/pages/overview.aspx

oh ya btw....this sled is gnarly!!

· Registered
155 Posts
MN_SlEdnEck said:
Polaris released videos and pictures a few days ago of its new mountain sled. Shedding 40 lbs and fixing its 800 engine suppposedly this sled will be the new king of the mountain

http://www.polarisindustries.com/en-us/snowmobiles/2011/preview/deep-snow/800-pro-rmk-155/pages/overview.aspx

I really want one of these sleds.

· Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks kingprat i just couldnt find it and ya i want one too

· Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
600CustomEdge01 said:
I just bought a 2010 800 switchback! Its deff. a step up from my 01 600 xcsp lol
hahhaha Im sure its one hell of a big step up. My dad bought a new dragon switchback that i rode last weekend it sure made me mad to get back on my old 98 XC

· Registered
2,124 Posts
I would certainly stimulate the economy if Polaris could build their 800 mill motor like the rest of their fleet. Too many crank issues on the newer models, my friend just snapped the crank in his '04 SB 800, and at $1500 to replace crank, cylinder, piston & rings, bearings, gaskets, etc, Polaris ought to be giving away the parts for free!!

· Registered
537 Posts
polaris1man said:
I would certainly stimulate the economy if Polaris could build their 800 mill motor like the rest of their fleet. Too many crank issues on the newer models, my friend just snapped the crank in his '04 SB 800, and at $1500 to replace crank, cylinder, piston & rings, bearings, gaskets, etc, Polaris ought to be giving away the parts for free!!
The crank issues ended in 2005. They are having issues with the top ends now.

· Registered
56 Posts
MN_SlEdnEck said:
600CustomEdge01 said:
I just bought a 2010 800 switchback! Its deff. a step up from my 01 600 xcsp lol
hahhaha Im sure its one hell of a big step up. My dad bought a new dragon switchback that i rode last weekend it sure made me mad to get back on my old 98 XC
I just took her for a spin last night....I ain't ever going back lol. The thing is wicked! It has that little bog if u pin it to the bar from a dead stop but if u ease into it then hammer it....she flys. Heck even when it bogs then it comes back to life and lays the smack down!!!

· Registered
38 Posts
MN_SlEdnEck said:

yes this new rmk 800 is sweet i heard on snow trax that they were boggy in mid-range thought compared to the ski-doo backcountry 800

· Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i dont know if it was boggyu or not. my uncle said he gets to go and check one out up in roseau at the polaris factory end of march for select dealers so i wanna hear what he has to say

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.