Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
5,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mies Outland in Watkins has a few of each already. One of their sales guys just called me. He's got th a couple 800 pro-r's with the retro graphics too. Sure is tempting. We'll have to see. I may be making a hasty decision LOL

·
Super Moderator
11,279 Posts
I think it would look pretty good in your garage..

·
Registered
5,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
^^^x's 2

·
Administrator
13,095 Posts
All I have to do to see a 2011 Rush Pro-R 800 is go to my garage [:D] Picked it up last weekend!

·
Registered
564 Posts
RMK I just about lost it when I saw that pic, its suuuuuch a sexy sled. Just like it says and im sure yall have read it, the special issue of American Snowmobiler " Want to see a grown man cry tears of joy like a possessed pre-teen at her first concert? Just show him the new vintage badged Polaris Rush 800 Pro-R" And its true, you kinda get that warm fuzzy feeling when you c one

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
sledneck1978 said:
Mies Outland in Watkins has a few of each already. One of their sales guys just called me. He's got th a couple 800 pro-r's with the retro graphics too. Sure is tempting. We'll have to see. I may be making a hasty decision LOL
We might be gettin a PRO-R. Who is you salesman there? Ours is Zach.

·
Registered
5,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I bought my 07' dragon from zach years back. Scott is the guy who called me today.

·
Registered
527 Posts
I really like the way polaris is going with the look of there sleds, I have 2 older cats and I can say that I personally like the way there line of sleds have progressed looks wise. Maybe its just me

·
Registered
2,382 Posts
I like the looks of the Rush on the front side, except for the RMK where I like the front and back side. I still don't like the idea of the radiator exposed like that. Time will tell if that is a wise decision or not.

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
Sledneck.. You should definitely pick one up, so when we go riding this year i'll be able to try it out! [thumb]

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
sks7kid said:
Sledneck.. You should definitely pick one up, so when we go riding this year i'll be able to try it out! [thumb]
I plan on being on those rides this year. I will test both of yours I think! [}:)]

·
Registered
5,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
well the 2010 is always available for you guys to rip although I'd sure like to upgrade. Wife wont be happy though. Gotta feeling i'm gonna have to just go do it, hide it, then when the 3 day "right to recind" law has passed, deal with her ass.

·
Registered
357 Posts
I have a brand new 2010 iqr for sale if youre interested sledneck1978, same as ur pic. Perhaps you allready have one though

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
IMO the 2011 Polaris Rush is one ugly snowmobile, it even beats the Yamaha Phazer.

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
ArcticCatZR800 said:
IMO the 2011 Polaris Rush is one ugly snowmobile, it even beats the Yamaha Phazer.
Isn't it hard to breathe with all that crack up your nose? [Wow]

·
Registered
250 Posts
Dragon700 said:
ArcticCatZR800 said:
^^X2 on that, i hafta clean semen off of my keyboard and screen off everytime i see one...

1,792 Posts
Dragon700 said:
ArcticCatZR800 said:

You LIKE the Phazer? Add front fenders over the skis, and it'll look like a 2wd 250 quad with a track in back.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts