Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone know the date of the Slinger WI snowmobile swap meet located on hwy 60 this year?? any input is appreciated

·
Registered
238 Posts
outty650 said:
does anyone know the date of the Slinger WI snowmobile swap meet located on hwy 60 this year?? any input is appreciated
The 18th

joshjohns1 said:
outty650 said:
The 18th
Of September, I live not too far I'll check if u want

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Can anybody confirm this? I'll try to be there.

·
Registered
353 Posts

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
I was trying to find an ad, and I couldnt find one. ^^^You going?

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
I will definitely be there! I will be with either a maroon chevy with a black toolbox and whips, an F-150 with a toolbox and a two place, or maybe a tan chevy with a redneck sticker on it. Will be there all day! Stop by!

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Yep sponsored by Ackerville. Ya I'll be there around 6 or earlier so you all can find me! If it's cold I'll be wearing a grey FarmBoy sweatshirt.

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Well its prolly going to be cold so I'll most likely be wearing a T[/color=red]R[/color=green]I[/color=blue]C[/color=magenta]K[/color=cyan]paint special. That or my SF tee shirt

·
Registered
231 Posts
ill be wearing a black shirt that says Kendall racing on the back with some orange on it and if its cold ill have a white aeropostale sweatshirt on

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Ill be there 7am until approximately 1-2 pm platinum 2011 silverado im bringing 2 canam outlander 650's, 2007 and 2009, and a bunch of atv tires on a 4 place trailer see you there [thumb]

1 - 20 of 22 Posts