Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 126 Posts

·
Registered
11,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone had any thoughts about a ride this coming winter in the same north shore area as always?

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
I'd like to meet up with some more fanatics this year. I don't know if I'll have the vacation time to get to the shore as usual, but I'd definitely like to meet up with a group.

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
Been thinking about it ever since My van broke down on Us on Our way there last year!!!!
(Got that problem fixed now!!!)

I've still got a couple vacation day's left that I'm trying to save for the ride this year.

Rick

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
I Would see if a few canadians can come down. I miss every second year, so im due to make an apperance rhis year.

Cheers

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
I'm in like usual BUT I would like it on another weekend if possible. We have been having it the last weekend of Jan. which has been the wife's birthday. She has been good about it over the years but this year is her big 50 birthday and we would like to spend it together.
The first weekend of Feb. would be fine with me.

·
Registered
11,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
We can definitely move it to a different weekend. Greasemonkey, I'd say you have the most opinion since you're our guide! First weekend in February work for everyone?

·
Registered
5,011 Posts
Gonna be in MI that week with rock and ultratardwillie. Hopefully the snow will be as plentiful as last year on the ltv for you guys.

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
I won't be there this year.

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
sledneck1978 said:
Gonna be in MI that week with rock and ultratardwillie. Hopefully the snow will be as plentiful as last year on the ltv for you guys.
[webers]

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
Ah p-man, nooooooooo. Ok i think i can convince pro- x2c to sub in for him. But i warn everyone now hes more american then canadian with his drinking. Lol . First week in feb should work.

Cheers

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
Haha, sorry Jonesie, I'm going to Mexico for two weeks, leaving on the 3rd of January, that's probably going to eat up most of my money so I can't afford to go to Isabella this year.

·
Registered
646 Posts
ERICK-
When you get the date nailed down, please keep us posted. I can go if it is the first weekend in FEB

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
Lets set the date now then. The first weekend of Feb. it is.
Wallygator and me will be up there from the last weekend of Jan. until the first weekend of Feb.
Someone has to do some pre rides to check everything out.[thumb][thumb]

1 - 20 of 126 Posts