Snowmobile Fanatics banner

41 - 60 of 126 Posts

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
Ill see if I can make it. Never made the group trip b4 just the Haydays camping thing a few years back.

·
Registered
525 Posts
could a 121 be able to keep up with yall, love to come but if ill be doing more digging than riding i will have to pass

·
Registered
646 Posts
I need a place to stay. I do not want to rent a cabin by myself.

·
Registered
525 Posts
ripperd said:
121 will be no problem at all.
ill put it in the calendar, anyone have details of where and when and how, i b a newby!

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
carazola said:
ripperd said:
ill put it in the calendar, anyone have details of where and when and how, i b a newby!
Look at www.knottedpine.com for location info. Ride is scheduled for the 1st weekend in February. As time goes on people will start posting about accomodations and what not. As far as a 121" is concerned, won't be a problem this year as there is also a good mix of riding conditions involved[thumb]

·
Registered
5,011 Posts
carazola said:
ripperd said:
Joe, there was a guy up there last year on the same sled as you pretty much. He seemed to do fine. Since Rock and I won't be there, cabin 7 will be available. We had six in there last year and it was very comfortable. The only uncomfortable part was waking up in the middle of the night and seeing Rock standing over me watching me sleep with his hand on his dick LOL

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
sledneck1978 said:
carazola said:
ripperd said:
Joe, there was a guy up there last year on the same sled as you pretty much. He seemed to do fine. Since Rock and I won't be there, cabin 7 will be available. We had six in there last year and it was very comfortable. The only uncomfortable part was waking up in the middle of the night and seeing Rock standing over me watching me sleep with his hand on his dick LOL
Damn Adam.....didn't know you fantasized about me. You should really keep that crap to yourself!

·
Registered
5,011 Posts
hardy har lol

·
Registered
11,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
It's looking more and more like I will unable to attend this year. A combination of things are just not working in my favor, making it difficult to attempt making it. Sorry guys. I look forward to this every single year but I may need to bow out this time. [:(] Please continue the tradition. I'll send some SF goodies to those who go.

·
Registered
8,108 Posts
erick said:
It's looking more and more like I will unable to attend this year. A combination of things are just not working in my favor, making it difficult to attempt making it. Sorry guys. I look forward to this every single year but I may need to bow out this time. [:(] Please continue the tradition. I'll send some SF goodies to those who go.
Weaksauce!

I'm still going. Still need to figure out arrangements. Who has a cabin yet? Who wants to go in on one?

·
Registered
5,011 Posts
weaksauce? LOL

·
Registered
646 Posts
ripperd said:
erick said:
Weaksauce!

I'm still going. Still need to figure out arrangements. Who has a cabin yet? Who wants to go in on one?

Im in RipperD. PM me and we can figure something out if you want.

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
I will confirm in the next few days, have to book time off work and maybe cordinate with a fellow Canadian sf member. Will keep everyone posted. There has to be some canadian repesentation this year.

·
Registered
525 Posts
[smoking]

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
All right, here is the deal. As of now, if you want to ride logging roads, lakes and some trails, the ride is still on. The swamps and power lines are not going to happen this year unless we get some serious snow in the next 2 weeks. There is only 6 to 8 inches of snow on the ground with a fair base.
Mother nature is being a real bitch this year.
Let me know as soon a possible. We will still be up there the 27th of Jan until the 5th of Feb.

·
Registered
83 Posts
greasemonkey said:
All right, here is the deal. As of now, if you want to ride logging roads, lakes and some trails, the ride is still on. The swamps and power lines are not going to happen this year unless we get some serious snow in the next 2 weeks. There is only 6 to 8 inches of snow on the ground with a fair base.
Mother nature is being a real bitch this year.
Let me know as soon a possible. We will still be up there the 27th of Jan until the 5th of Feb.
All right 2Swigs time to start doing the snow dance You know the one with the windsor in one hand and well you know

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
Made Our reservation's for the bunkhouse tonight.
Not positive Bear1 can make it, but I will definetly be there.(with Crab Leg's)

So far this year has truly Sucked.!

Rick

41 - 60 of 126 Posts