Snowmobile Fanatics banner

61 - 80 of 126 Posts

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
Im out, simply not enought snow to justify the 20hrs of driving, when i can trailer 2hrs and have the same conditions.

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
JONESIE said:
Im out, simply not enought snow to justify the 20hrs of driving, when i can trailer 2hrs and have the same conditions.
Very understandable. Hopefully next year.

·
Registered
525 Posts
no go for us! sorry but if there was more snow we would come!

·
Registered
680 Posts
where's everyone staying at?
my cousin and I will be there the 3-4 maybe 5th if we can get a room yet, and if a little more snow falls!!
any info would be great.
Thanks

·
Registered
680 Posts
I'd edit my previous post but it won't let me. Wondering if anyone rides on the 5th at all or does everyone pack up. Also if we we get friday morning, what time do we need to get there for the ride for the day?
Thanks

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
We usually leave out around 9:00 every morning.
As far as riding Sun. morning, some people but they are usually too hung over to go out.

·
Registered
5,011 Posts
greasemonkey said:
We usually leave out around 9:00 every morning.
As far as riding Sun. morning, some people but they are[highlight=yellow] usually too hung over to go out.[/highlight=yellow]
UNDERSTATEMENT! I don't think I'd even sobered up enough to have a hangover yet sunday morning last year....stupid ass jenga.

2012117202122895_19673.jpg

I'm in the upper right with three full beers in front of me at that point but trust me, it got worse, MUCH WORSE! My buddy in the bottom right spent a good portion of the night donating his meals from earlier in the day to the knotted pine parking lot.....lightweight!

·
Registered
5,011 Posts
Knotted Pine in Isabella

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
wallygator said:
greasemonkey said:
All right, here is the deal. As of now, if you want to ride logging roads, lakes and some trails, the ride is still on. The swamps and power lines are not going to happen this year unless we get some serious snow in the next 2 weeks. There is only 6 to 8 inches of snow on the ground with a fair base.
Mother nature is being a real bitch this year.
Let me know as soon a possible. We will still be up there the 27th of Jan until the 5th of Feb.
All right 2Swigs time to start doing the snow dance You know the one with the windsor in one hand and well you know
Sorry wallygator, I've worn out 2 pairs of shoes doing the dance! Looks like I am dropping out also. Going to save vacation time for better times[:(]

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Not to worry guys.....Grease is like a Bloodhound.......he will find the snow.

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
We usually bring some snacks or go back to the pines. Depending on the weather, we could stop and light a fire and cook some brats or polish. Done that before.

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
Lets get a head count on who is going up and what days. Wallygator and me will be up there from the 27th of Jan. until the 4th of Feb.
Some people used to come in on Wend. or Thurs. so let me know, we will hang around for you.
Remember, it is ride able but not the greatest as of now. That can change real quick though. Don't expect conditions like they were the last couple of years. Not trying to scare people away but telling you the way it is this year.

·
Registered
680 Posts
03mxz600 and I will be there by 9am friday the 3rd for the ride that day and we are staying till sunday the 5th.

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
arctic_cat_man1 said:
03mxz600 and I will be there by 9am friday the 3rd for the ride that day and we are staying till sunday the 5th.
We will wait for you then. Brad, you have my # so give me a call if anything changes.

·
Registered
646 Posts
Booked a trip out west instead. Have fun.

·
Registered
5,011 Posts
MXZfasty02 said:
Booked a trip out west instead. Have fun.
Can't blame you. I hope you guys get a little more. I bet another 6 would make the trails pretty great. And if you're lucky they'll get a freak storm that produces almost 2ft near the ltv lines in finland like we got last year. If I'm not mistaken that storm was only predicted to dump 8 inches.

61 - 80 of 126 Posts