Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I own a 2008 Skidoo Tundra 550F LT and every time I ride it after a few mins the temperature, oil, and high beam lamps turn on. I also get the code 9-9. The headlights and brake lights also stopped working so I'm thinking its an electrical issue. Any ideas what the issue is?

·
Registered
3 Posts
I would search through all your wiring to see anything out of the ordinary , look for areas of the wiring that have been messed with, pull your spedo out and check the conection points . This sound like a elecctrical issue. check the computer conections off and on lights sounds like the computer would be cutting in and out.

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Having the exact same problem ('05 Expedition 550F), I was going to post about this exact same problem. Both my headlights and brakelights were blown so I figured I need a new voltage regulator, just waiting on one now; hoping this cures my gauge problems too.

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Got a new voltage regulator installed and no more gauge problems, no more burnt out headlights too.
blue joe, you might want to change out our VR too.

Reactions: blue joe

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
just ordered a new voltage regulator as well so hopefully that'll fix my issues too! Thanks for the help!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts