·
Registered
2,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #101
fusionshuk06 said:
A guty at work has a seat that looks just like that but blue paint instead [:D]

Maybe ill see you guys up there im goin this weekend
you should stop by and ride with us.

they're calling 2-4 FEET tonight through tomorrow for the core part of the hill...

I was kinda thinkin bout riding over to verona, checkin out the snoX and then going up, or we could go up and plan to circle down and around if we have time, idc, riding is riding!

I'm not 100% familiar with the hill, but we as a group should be able to figure er out!

any questions, PM me...

TJ...anytime you wanna go, you know the number..

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
I say forget the sno-x, I really just want to ride if we are going snowmobiling you know?? Maybe Head up form your house, through 46 up to Turin then head over flat rock, the sportsman, and Montague. We could eat in Montague, that place is gorgeous and the trails will be beautiful??? Sounds good to me, and the Hill isn't too difficult to get around at all. Just in case I'll bring my special laminated trail map. hahaha

Xx08BRAAAPPP22xX said:
Brenden, no! we are going up to the tug hill! not through our area That's just retarded. tripplepleasure is not coming from ct to just ride in the south tug. I vote for a ride up north and I am sure others will vote the same. I will go as long as we dont go to verona...
Agree bro.^^^^ Show everyone what Tug hill is all about.[thumb][beatup]

·
Registered
4,331 Posts
lol i have another friend riding a 99 mxz600 that is now wanting to come

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
Sweet, I just hope that everyone rides safely, the last thing we need is someone flying into a bunch of trees.

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
ya.. hopefully no problems like last year. i think we can get around the hill fairly well with all of us. I am pretty familiar with the hill. But come night, its a whole different world up there! looking forward to this weekend. we gots plenty of snow and they are calling for more! bring it on.

·
Premium Member
15,513 Posts
I am trying my hardest guys. I have parts coming tommorrow to hopefully fix my skid problem. If you read my thread in general you can also see I am trying to fix my ski.

I tried to convert the sled tonight to the hyvo chain and sprockets I got (my stock chain and sprockets are bad, the chain is stretched too far and ratcheting). But the sprocket I got from a polaris needs .118 ground off the boss on it to fit my sled properly. I am going to try and have that done tommorrow at a machine shop. But if I can't, I can put the stock stuff back in it for one more ride.

·
Registered
4,331 Posts
indy_500mod is probbably out he went out to start up the xcr/triumph and as soon as he started it it cold seized (it idles at like 4000 rpm) its broke free but i dont think its any good [:(]

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
Better take it for a nice ride before Sunday comes to test it out. That sled makes me worry.haha

·
Premium Member
15,513 Posts
I just dropped my sprocket off at a machine shop. I paid them 20 bucks and they said they will have it ready by 4 pm. I had to have .118 ground off one boss on one side so it would fit my sled for the conversion.

My cat parts have not come in as expected. They said maybe this afternoon so fingers crossed. Those are to get my skid back together.

Then to attack the ski tonight after the jb weld hardens a full 24 hrs. Have to stop and get a bigger drill bit possibly too.

·
Registered
4,331 Posts
i dought we will beable to get indy_500mods sled ready intime it has suffered the fatal green chipping slides the rack carbs were known to have and we belive it injested some chunks of slide

·
Premium Member
15,513 Posts
I'm out.

Called the cat dealer. My parts did not come in as they promised. I have no axle. I cannot get my skid together without it.

I need part number 0604-930. I already prepaid for it at the dealer (20 bucks). I am screwed.

They told me Monday now.

·
Registered
464 Posts
triplepleasure and i rode emeston ,schylur lake and richfield today trails were great. We are doing the lanters to solsville hotel tomorow.

We are still in.

·
Premium Member
15,513 Posts
Ok its 11 and I am thinking. I am going to try and make a damn axle and the bushing I need tommorrow. It may not be pretty but it will be functional if it works. So I bring my status back up to maybe a 20 percent chance I will have it ready and be able to come up.

I paid a machine shop 20 bucks today to machine my sprocket so I could complete my hyvo conversion. Got that all done and installed. I got my ski ready to install, I think it will actually hold.

I just have to get my freaking skid together with parts I don't freakin have! PISSED!!

·
Registered
2,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #115
Matt, call sledshed up here or hudons sled salvage, i'm sure we can come up with something, hudons is open sunday 8am till 2 pm, and i think till 4 tm? hudons number is 896-help.

actually, Im POSITIVE we can come up with a rear axle from hudons, they have sooo many parts, only about 45 mins from me too. nothing crazy... let me know if i can help you

·
Premium Member
15,513 Posts
^ I thought of them.. but its 2.5 hrs away. 5 hrs round trip for a 20 dollar part isn't worth it to me.

I will try my damdest tommorrow to make one. It is just a stupid aluminum rod with 2 threaded ends. I have one here from my old 96 that fits but the tapped holes are wrong. I am going to try and drill it out and retap it to the size I need. I can make a bushing work with some washers so that is no biggy.

If I am successful in drilling and tapping it.. I should be able to get it together. If not, I will be up there next weekend for the TTS forum ride with machzrider and gang. We will all be meeting at winona state forest.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Looking forward to the ride tomorrow. Conditions have been perfect for trail set up so things should be good and slightly warmer tomorrow will be nice. And no rain like last year!

·
Premium Member
15,513 Posts
I just drove over an hour each way for new ski bushings. I also got a tap set so I can make an axle!

Fingers crossed!!!!

If I can get it done, I will be coming up with Dan EMPT579

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
Get it done Matt! We need someone to do a ride report! hahaha. Looking forward to seeing everybody tomorrow.

101 - 120 of 132 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.