Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live over the hill in Duluth, MN.

Near white out conditions for about two hours last nite. Woke up this morning to about three inches of snow in the backyard. They are predicting another 2-4 inches today-tonight, and then occasional snow for the rest of the week.

It's coming!!!!

·
Registered
352 Posts
aaa just rub it in!!!!!!!!!!!1 lol i have been pationtly (ok maby not) waiting for snow and it WONT COME!!! lol ITS KILLING ME I TELL YA!!! o well im sure it will come eventually.

·
Registered
133 Posts
i woke up this morming to at least 2 inches. and it is spose to snow for the next 3 days. and it is calling for minus 17 by thursday.yippie ki yaa.

I live in northern British Columbia/ or the communist provence of Bring Cash, which ever you prefer.

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well it's raining now, so everything is a big sloppy pile of sh!t. Was fun while it lasted.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Ahh fooey . . . .you got 3 inches there, well my girlfriend got 4 inches last night. . .err wait, no kidding! [:D]

·
Registered
414 Posts
we also had snow..raining for three days now i'm depressed :-(

·
Administrator
13,095 Posts
Don't get depressed yet, it's only the end of October...

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Well 3 inches is justification for me to rip around the yard! I cant wait, im waiting patiently.

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
sposed to get up to 6 inches here 2nite...

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
did you go for your first ride yet nervous energy?

·
Registered
133 Posts
About another 35 minutes. Just waiting for my honey to get home then she can sit with the kids then i am gone.
Just finished cleaning my secondary. we got about 8 inches now with a severe snow storm warning for tonite.
WhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaHooooooooooooo!.lol I might not make it back until quite late.

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
we need to make a jealous or crying smiley...

·
Registered
133 Posts
Sorry guys i dont want to rub it in. But i think you would do it to me.lol Just stopped in for the cord for my electric visor.I got to tell you i have a rolling field beside my house 2 miles long and half a mile wide with a nice wide hard quad trial on two sides.and another field rite across the road and the owner is a fellow sledder who dont care where you ride.
I am in my glory but it is snowing to hard to let it all hang out. Even two miles gets chewed pretty quick, but i am not complaining.[:p][:D][8D]

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
meh...i can wait....

·
Registered
137 Posts
Thanks AKGold. . . sheesh, I was beginning to think I had wasted that.

Never keep your thought to yourself. . . blockage and all.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts