Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A good friend of mine Steve Borkowski was seriously injured running the Big Sioux River on Feb 6th. He hit a frozen stump in the river @ around 60-70 MPH and broke his leg, arm, shoulder and a few other bones. His sled is fubar and he has a long road to recovery.

For those that live in SE South Dakota, NW Iowa and SW Minnesota I hope you can join us on Sat Feb 27th.

11am signup Noon ride $15 entry fee. Also if you don't have a snowmobile all vehicles are welcome.

Starts @ Red Rod Bar 48181 E Hwy 42 Rowena, SD
Schueduled stops in:
Valley Springs, SD
Hills, MN
Lester, IA
Larchwood, IA
Finish for food @ Red Rock Bar Rowena, SD

Hope you guys can join us. For those that have never been out this way, there is an average depth of 2' of snow on the ground out here the drift are huge, no bare spots anywhere. Its one of the top 10 snow years EVER it'll be a lot of fun and Steve and his family sure would appreciate it for medical expenses, the $$ will go to a good cause. Plenty of room for trucks and trailer @ the Red Rock.

Thanks,
Justin

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I mapquested it and I'm not sure what routes they will run but it looks to be about 40-45 miles or so round trip. That'd be cool if you can come out and join us.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well SRX hope to see you there man. I'll be the guy on the ZR 580 Artic Cat (my XCR SP 440 motor seized) with the yellow North Face Jacket. Hope to see you out there. PM me if you need directions or anything.

Any one else? There will be a ton of sleds out, it'll be lot of fun.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts