Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.aerocharger.com/tcat1.htm

Gee, and i thought a stock T-cat was fast enough! [:D] I've read about Aerocharger's turbo systems on 700 twins, but now this is beyond me. Can you imagine doing drags with what appears to be a mostly stock T-cat, then hammer the throttle into warp speed and feel yourself going back in time! [:p][:p][:p]
How is ANY snowmobile belt supposed to transfer 351 hp to the track without destroying itself!? I'd love to see one of these at the dragstrip. It's awesome and insane at the same time.
Don't get me wrong, i love turbo systems, but 351 hp in a snowmobile is nuts! [B)]

Check out the Dyno chart too. Simply amazing!

·
Administrator
13,095 Posts
!!!!!

Very impressive!

I'd love to take that thing for a rip

·
Registered
8,842 Posts
the turbo sleds are usually slower than the open mods even though they are in the same class, they wast to many feet getting up to power, that thing in the long run or in the mountains would be a blast, you would have to have a seat belt holding you on so you wouldnt slip off the back.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Your right madcow, they are unreal in the mountains. At our annual hill climb last year, we had the top 20' or so nearly vertical, to the point where we had be roped off to go over the edge to help guys out cause you couldn't climb down to them. This one guy on a turbo came up the hill, and about 30' from the top, shut off his sled on purpose and still got about 15' of air coming over the top. absolutely nuts if ya ask me.

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
18 pounds of boost is alot! It would be a blast to take that thing for a spin.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts