Snowmobile Fanatics banner

121 - 125 of 125 Posts

·
Registered
9,980 Posts
Ok, it's official. I'm headed up to Tug Hill on Feb 22 & 23 with tiny (Big-Guy_Small-Sled)....

Scheduled the time off of work, and use of a cabin right on the trail. (gotta verify location)

Just need to get a map and load up the supplies.

·
Registered
915 Posts
Pharotek said:
I will be riding with the wife the 13-15 up their. Saturday we are riding from Montague to Stillwater staying the night their. Then lunch at big moose inn and head back to Montague inn, stay their Sunday and leave on Monday. I will also be back up their weekend of the 20th as well.
How was the ride to stillwater? I was up there sun and mon we started to ride that way and it was bad more rocks than snow

·
Registered
466 Posts
fusionshuk06 said:
Pharotek said:
I will be riding with the wife the 13-15 up their. Saturday we are riding from Montague to Stillwater staying the night their. Then lunch at big moose inn and head back to Montague inn, stay their Sunday and leave on Monday. I will also be back up their weekend of the 20th as well.
How was the ride to stillwater? I was up there sun and mon we started to ride that way and it was bad more rocks than snow
We rode to Stillwater this past weekend from Old Forge and then rode out to Brantingham (Pine Tree) and back. Trails were thin but they were groomed.

·
Premium Member
15,513 Posts
Mid Feb and no group ride yet because people can't seem to agree on a date.

From these reports online, our trails down here sounds better than up north lol

121 - 125 of 125 Posts