Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[attachment=56522]

I got gas for the ZRT!!!! I am going to take it for a rip up the dirt road tommorrow and across a field if I make it that far.

This will be a first test run of project zrt from my 10 page thread. Hopefully cylinder 1 will fire.. and hopefully the rear shocks aren't shot like I think they are. Either way, I am getting it started and going to test it. I will bring my camara for my zrt thread.

My tekvest will be on, I will not be going 100 mph.

I took work off tommorrow to do this, get college books, and travel 2 hrs away to pick up that widescreen TV in Utica NY.

We are supposed to get 3 more inches tonight.. so 7 total.. still not enough but oh well.. I am putting a couple miles on this bastard. I don't care if I scrape the scags on the dirt road haha.

Also, I am at 1850 feet of elevation. Down in town, they got like an inch.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
15,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
^ by ride I hope you mean go rip some grass up in a field or something haha.. 6 inches here still means "trails closed"

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Sounds sweet. It always feels good to get out and ride after the summer or an even longer break. We got 4 inches sunday night and i have been out a little bit. Have fun

·
Registered
3,046 Posts
Matt, yup just near by me ( I know the area so well ) so I am gonna stick with 5-10 miles radius but hey its a start ( HOPEFULLY ) I have it memorized for bad rocks spots, etc for riding all of my life!

·
Registered
2,890 Posts
I'm still rocking the brown grass! Weeee, time to bust out the lawn tractor.

I have put on a grand total of .3 miles riding around the yard many many times.

·
Premium Member
15,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by Revagade800x
[br]Matt, yup just near by me ( I know the area so well ) so I am gonna stick with 5-10 miles radius but hey its a start ( HOPEFULLY ) I have it memorized for bad rocks spots, etc for riding all of my life!
post pictures when you get back :) Us ny guys havn't been able to post crap!

watch out and don't hit something in the snow..it does a number on your spleen!!!!

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
there comin soon just got another sed and im itchin to try out the yard but i gotta get myself a digital camera

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Originally posted by arcticcatmatt
[br]^ by ride I hope you mean go rip some grass up in a field or something haha.. 6 inches here still means "trails closed"
Im not shure when the trails "open" around here but everyone is out riding the trails if theres 6 good inches as we hardly see more than that. How much do you need to ride the trails in Ny

1 - 11 of 11 Posts