Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to buy some 4" risers for my 03 rev because i know i dont need to extend any of my cables in order to use it. but i was wondering if anyone has them installed on their rev and if they bought a 1.25" pivot adapter can i buy a 4" block and not need to extend any cables? or do i need to buy a 3" block for no extensions? thanks

sean.

·
Super Moderator
11,650 Posts
I'd go with a pivot riser...they are alot nicer setup. If you want 4", have you thought about the 1.25" adapter plus a 3" riser? That'd give you 4.25". Something to think about...

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea thats what im wondering about...i am going with the pivot riser but my buddy said he can only get a 4 " rise with no cable extensions...so my question is idk if i can get a 1.25 " adaptor plus the 4 " block...or the 3" block like you said

·
Super Moderator
11,650 Posts
I'd most certainly go 3" block if you can't get any more than 4" out of it. All sleds are a little different though, so you never quite know.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
we have the same exact sled and he has the same setup lol... but he lives about an hour away so maybe ill take a ride up there one of these days and see what block he has on...just wondering if i could make it easier for myself and see if somone has this setup also. but in the mean time has anyone else done this to a rev?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts