Snowmobile Fanatics banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We've all seen Jonny and Mason going all out. Jonny sent me some video, and I edited it.

What do you guys think?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ls7-6u6w73I

·
Registered
5,011 Posts
I've said it before, that Johnny Little is doing stuff on a old sled that a lot of us can't even come close to on new stuff...props to ya man[thumb] Your buddy is pretty solid too.

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Even though Mason is an awesome rider, if Jonny had an IQ or Rev he would be doing un-comprehendable things!

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Take someone elses footage and put your name on it, good job Sean. Your riding is FAR from Jonny's and your the one STEALING the credit. Get your Xtreme Films crap off Jonny's video, you have NOTHING to do with it than some editing. Your a F'in loser labeling your 452 films crap on someone else's footage because you can't film anything decent yourself. I bet all your buddy's think your real cool when you send them the link to this video with your name plastered all over it. Anything for attention eh Sean?

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
mackinsaw said:
Take someone elses footage and put your name on it, good job Sean. Your riding is FAR from Jonny's and your the one STEALING the credit. Get your Xtreme Films crap off Jonny's video, you have NOTHING to do with it than some editing. Your a F'in loser labeling your 452 films crap on someone else's footage because you can't film anything decent yourself. I bet all your buddy's think your real cool when you send them the link to this video with your name plastered all over it. Anything for attention eh Sean?
Actually, I offered to send Jonny the video to put on his page, and he said he'd rather it on mine. And so what if I enjoy making videos? I also gave credit to them, and put their group name in it. I never claimed to ride like Jonny, so you made yourself look like a jackass there. I gave credit to them, and the only credit that went to me was for the editing, so that makes you look like a jackass. My friends and I have already watched RHRF and we're not taking credit for being them, so your looking like a pretty hardcore jackass. You rant a bunch about a video, that has nothing to do with you, and other people enjoy, which makes you a super jackass. Bravo.

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
The riders were good, but the video editing and cuts need some work. Mack, he edited the film, he does have a limited right to put his name on it somewhere. Just like any other film company plastering their name all over their vids, Not to discredit, but use as an example, like Slednecks and 509 Films use riders and they film them... same concept, just film was sent to him completed to edit.

my 2 cents

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
MX86 said:
but the video editing and cuts need some work.
Using windows movie maker with a slow processor = no good. If I paused the video, then played it again, or skipped forward through the video, the music didnt line up with the video so every clip I wanted to watch, I had to restart it and watch it from the beginning.

·
Registered
301 Posts
mackinsaw said:
I dont know what crawled up your ass and died.. but we had Sean edit this for us to see if we were gunna have him edit next years video. And my name and masons name was clearly "plastered" all over the video..

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
sledcrusher said:
mackinsaw said:
Actually, I offered to send Jonny the video to put on his page, and he said he'd rather it on mine. And so what if I enjoy making videos? I also gave credit to them, and put their group name in it. I never claimed to ride like Jonny, so you made yourself look like a jackass there. I gave credit to them, and the only credit that went to me was for the editing, so that makes you look like a jackass. My friends and I have already watched RHRF and we're not taking credit for being them, so your looking like a pretty hardcore jackass. You rant a bunch about a video, that has nothing to do with you, and other people enjoy, which makes you a super jackass. Bravo.
Well that was a witty comeback *rolls eyes*

·
Registered
110 Posts
mackinsaw said:
Sorry dude but both me and jonny wanted sean to edit this for us. We told him to put it on his channel cause his vids get more views. He offered to put it on jonnys account. The only place I saw his name was at the end when he said he edited it.

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
MX86 said:
Not to discredit, but use as an example, like Slednecks and 509 Films use riders and they film them... same concept, just film was sent to him completed to edit.
Yup. If they watched more sled videos, they would know that some videos were actually used on Thunderstruck, Slednecks, and 509 Films. Exact same video, different film name.

·
Registered
2,729 Posts
[red]enough is enough, if you want to bicker back and forth, find another means other than the forums. [/red]

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.