Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The snowfall out here has been pretty relentless the last few days. I've pretty much worn myself out skiing in the mornings, and then sledding in the afternoons. After five days in a row of doing both, I took a break from sledding today, but I've got a ride planned for tomorrow. This afternoon I was scoping out tomorrow's planned riding area in the binoculars, and I didn't see any tracks up there. 51" of fresh with no tracks should be awesome riding. Too bad it's going to snow more tomorrow, because I'd like to ride in the sunshine sometime. Oh well, snow doesn't fall from bluebird skies, so I'll take the good with the bad.

Here's some pictures:

·
Registered
4,541 Posts
Nice!! It has been in the 50s here lately, and 70 the other day!

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Teton Valley, Idaho

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
You just made my day, and and flushed it down the toilet at the same time. I havnt seen snow for at least a month

·
Registered
4,823 Posts
You dog!

Man, that looks awesome! Did you have a good Winter out there not including what you have done the past few days?
I was very supprised to see that. Get some more pics... Those were great!

Trick

·
Registered
863 Posts
we didn't get snow like that all year!

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Screw you Rubi.......snow has been gone for over a month here in MN! dont you have work to get to?

·
Registered
567 Posts
hahaha thatsabout what the snow mountain looks like and our casper mountain nothin like spring riding in the mountains some of our best snow is yet to come and being laid off has its benys go when and as much as you want and as long as you got a riding partner your good to go wanna see what we been riding in check out snowies in late march early april thread in the mountain forum

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Ha, complaining about not being sunny out. Snow like that I'd ride in it in a heartbeat even if it Is cloudy. Get some riding in for the rest of us :)

·
Super Moderator
11,279 Posts
Looks like great riding for this time of year,wish I was here!

·
Registered
2,973 Posts
Enjoy the unreal.

·
Registered
538 Posts
its 75 degrees and beautiful here. and i still wish i was where the snow is.

seeing all that snow made my day. but i am kinda pissed that i cant be there. haha

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hey, I just found some videos I took on my trip. Snow sure was good on the day this video was taken. Nothing really compares to the snow quality during the storm.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6I6wE3PRT4

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
My friend called from Grand Lake Colorado last night and said they are gettin Hammered with the white stuff.....If I had the IQR ready I would be on my way.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts