Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well as most of you know I got a new sled this year and it is awsome, I've put on 533 trouble free miles.....but the odomiter says 533.2 mi[B)] So it looks as if my sled is gonna be out of comission for at least a week or two which sucks[:(]

but anyways I already know what the problem is and I know how to fix it but I want to try and play a little game called "spot what wrong" I want to see if any of you guys can also find the problem my sled now has.

[attachment=58237]

Attachments

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
help i dunno but i want to!!! lol just give us the answer. i hate these sick twisted games lol

·
Registered
5,400 Posts
Where's the boost bottle? If that's gone, you probably burned it down unless you caught it in time.

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
oil pump looks like it's whacked. that all i can see and i know mine does not sit like that.

cheers

·
Registered
4,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by Triple650Indy
[br]Where's the boost bottle? If that's gone, you probably burned it down unless you caught it in time.
Don't have one, I've heard that they really aren't worth the money

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
Looks like the oil pump bolts are either broke or gone. Not a good way to ride, kind of hard on the motor.

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Thats not were the oil pump is supposed to be.
[attachment=58240]

Attachments

·
Registered
661 Posts
It's close, but looks like it's not mounted anymore

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
MY GOD! Where's the 3rd cylinder? That thing ain't gonna win any races without it! I've heard of cranks snapping but never a whole jug up and leaving. I'm impressed. And I've done a lot of breaking.

Bryan

·
Registered
4,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by JONESIE
[br]oil pump looks like it's whacked. that all i can see and i know mine does not sit like that.
we have a winner!!![:D] yes the top mounting bolt fell out which caused the bottom bolt to shear off. At least the engine still pulls over so i know it's not seized but I'm still not sure if will need a rebuild or not because of this

Originally posted by ibreakstuff
[br]MY GOD! Where's the 3rd cylinder? That thing ain't gonna win any races without it! I've heard of cranks snapping but never a whole jug up and leaving. I'm impressed. And I've done a lot of breaking
LMAO I thought the same thing when I switched from my XLT to this but it still ran pretty good[;)]

Here's some better pics
[attachment=58252][attachment=58253]

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts