Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys im buying a new sled and im sticken to polaris my cousins got 550 trails and they like em very reliable and they ditch bang pretty good too..Or do I get a sks 7 or 8 hundred drove one last year and fell in love with it, not looking to spending alot of money.. just bought a new polaris sportsmen 800 efi and i just can't spend that kinda coin on a sled when im not really huge about sledding...Need some opinions

·
Registered
2,708 Posts
The trail 550 will work fine, if the SKS is a little cheaper then get instead.

·
Super Moderator
11,650 Posts
I'd go with the SKS. I've always liked the SKS's and the power of the higher cc sleds. 550 seems too small for my taste...

·
Registered
3,013 Posts
I think you will be much happier with the SKS, the 550 fan will get real old, real quick.

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
I think your best bet would be to buy the sks. It will probly be cheaper and alot more power to play with. I would personally go with the better deal.

·
Registered
112 Posts
the 550 is alot tamer. and like pance said it will get old, quick.

·
Registered
725 Posts
It depends on what kind of riding you do. They are both good sleds, I'd probly just go with whatever comes along first with the best deal.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yeah I was thinkne just get something then flip in a few years like my cousins said they'll do, I would ride around home mostly go to the cabin once and awhile they get good snow upp there and maybe do some day trips. Im not lookn to fast im lookn to go places where no one goes be a powder slayer...Keep bring in the input guys its helpin me alot..thanxs.Teh sks look sharp but like a friend said th ermks are so light they glide through everyhting..

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yeah I was thinkne just get something then flip in a few years like my cousins said they'll do, I would ride around home mostly go to the cabin once and awhile they get good snow upp there and maybe do some day trips. Im not lookn to fast im lookn to go places where no one goes be a powder slayer...Keep bring in the input guys its helpin me alot..thanxs.Teh sks look sharp but like a friend said th ermks are so light they glide through everyhting..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts