Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who wishes they went on the ride this weekend. I wish I could just ride in my state right now! There is no snow to be found anywhere. Has anyone ever been? What did they think about it? I might make the trip next year depends on school and stuff.

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
I don't get my G2 for 2 weeks.

I don't know if it's different in the US but I got my G1 in May when I turned 16 and then I get my G2 in 8 months(can drive by myself with the G2), and I would have it already but they just got off strike.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was talking about the lower peninsula. I would love to drive up there, but would take the whole day. I'm sure it would be worth it but not when you have friends with classes ending Friday night and starting on Monday morning. I have a better schedule I only have classes tues wens and thurs! But, sledding by yourself is no fun

·
Registered
4,056 Posts
I have always wanted to go, im always up for riding in new places. The last 3 years its been on one of the worst weekends for me to make work. Gotta pay the bills before i can go out and play.

Like i say every time, "Maybe next year."

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
I've been there for the past 3 ride's, and have alway's had an great time.
Even when We totalled a car 2 yr's ago.
Had planned on going this year, but had to cancel My reservation's due to economic pressure's.
I've alway's taken a little ribbing, for being the only Cat there.
And for having the smallest sled there (a 440, but I've never had a problem keeping up!)
But I've never broken anything bad enough to keep Me from riding on.[:D]
Umlike the the Poo's that keep bending trailing arm's! (At Least 2 on Friday's[beatup])
I was Really looking forward to taking My 98 EXT Triple up there this year.
Now I'm getting really depressed ,as We have no ridable snow here now.
I still plan on getting up there at least once this season to ride with greasemonkey and crew.

Rick

1 - 8 of 8 Posts