Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if anyone recommends fogging or NOT fogging a 10 600 CFI. I guess my other question is where do I find the ports to inject the fogging spray. I assume they are behind the air box.(???) Not real familiar with injected motors, And by the way is CFI considered fuel injected or not. Thanks. So much for more snow.

·
Registered
9,987 Posts
CFI = Clean Fire Injection.

Yes, fog. Disconnect the plenum from the injectors, and spray the fogging oil in there.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
just pull the plugs and stick the straw down the hole and find the ports on the side of the cyl and spray it will get on the crank bearings and if no one says to fog they are [email protected]$ked make sure to spray the pipe and intake to keep from oxidising and cluthes to remove belt and hang up or lay on seat for storage.i also spray the shocks to

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
BISSHYS REPAIR said:
just pull the plugs and stick the straw down the hole and find the ports on the side of the cyl and spray it will get on the crank bearings and if no one says to fog they are [email protected]$ked make sure to spray the pipe and intake to keep from oxidising and cluthes to remove belt and hang up or lay on seat for storage.i also spray the shocks to
Well i was unable to get the air box plenum off so I rigged a longer nosle from the fogging spray bottle and sprayed it down into the air intakes, it seems to have gotten to where it belongs. Bogged slightly and smoked fairly good. Then sprayed in cylinders, replaced plugs. Hand cranked the motor of few times. Clutch belt is off, blocked and track rasied. If i have missed anything, let me know thanks for your help. I'm used to carbed motors.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts