Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do any owners of 98, 99, 00, non-ves 600 XC twin cyl machines have aftermarket silencers? I've been considering dropping the monster that came with my 2000 600 XC dlx and replacing it with a MPRB or SLP can. Recommendations?

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
Also check out Precision Performance Products. I have one of their Superlites on my XLT. I know, different application, but they make a quality product, that produces great weight savings and a nice sound.

http://www.precision-performance.com/

·
Super Moderator
11,272 Posts
Iv heard good thing about SLP and Rumblepack to...

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I ordered the MBRP Trail version today. It better snow soon I'm going broke buying all this stuff.[:p]

·
Registered
39 Posts
I would go with just about anything other than DG or MBRP. Had two MBRPs adn they were shot inside 500 miles. Can't be re-packed. SLP, PPP, Dynoport, Bender, The Thing.....etc are better choices IMO.

·
Registered
314 Posts
I bought my MBRP trail can mid season last year and I've had no complaints what so ever..
It gives it a nice snappy sound, but not so much as where you need ear plugs.
I did alot of research before I bought mine and had lots of possitive feedback on the MBRP. I put on about 800 miles on mine now and so far seems fine, actually I cant wait to let her rip on the trails again.
My buddy, who rides a Skidoo had to go buy one 2 weeks ago because he couldnt get enough of my howl [:p]

maybe next time I'll try a different brand, but so far I've been very happy with mine.

let us know in a few months how you like yours....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts