Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
today I met up with my buddy who has a 90 mach1 617 bored .040 and hes got a new clutch on it and he was telling his mechanic about my sled and his mechanic said that the mach should be right beside me the whole way

so we lined up did the "when the snowball hit the ground" start and we where off i was a little behind by maybe 1 second behind him i hammered my throttle and jumped outa the hole nicely skis hangind rather nice for the first few seconds and i blew past him.

he seemed surprized cause he was always makin fun of my love for polaris. I will not ride anything other then a polaris just dont like how the others feel. but yea other then that it was a fun filled day of riding

Chris

·
Registered
15,722 Posts
When my dad had his 91 rxl, a guy came by on the lake and blew snow in his face. So my dad opened it up and caught the guy on the 617 mach 1 and blew by him. Got to the other end of the lake and the guy flipped him the bird. That rxl was really fast on the lake.

·
Registered
76 Posts
the old 650's haul ass, and those rxl's are pretty mean them selves. My dad (mike trihey) and wes blakslee were the development leaders on the 650 carb and 650 RXL's. did a damn good job. this past weekend in the mountains a 92 RXL (mint) caught and passed a 2002 Summit 800 151" highmark, at bear lodge wyoming. That was a suprise to myself.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Yeah they are great sleds. The only thing about them is the suspension could be better. i saw some guy on the trails a few weeks ago that had an RXL but it looked like he put the M-10 suspension in

1 - 4 of 4 Posts