Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey all i have a 67 panther that i want to do some stuff to first off i am going to put a 440 out of a el tigre i have and then i have my 8 inch suspension that i want to install into it. with some fabricating of course, what you all think about that and if you have any tips or have done any of this let me know

[thumb]

·
Registered
26 Posts
xcrtweaker123 said:
hey all i have a 67 panther that i want to do some stuff to first off i am going to put a 440 out of a el tigre i have and then i have my 8 inch suspension that i want to install into it. with some fabricating of course, what you all think about that and if you have any tips or have done any of this let me know

[thumb]
If it matters to you there were only 3,500 Arctic Cats made in model year 1967.

http://www.bosscatlegacy.com/acproto/manuf/1967.htm

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
cruelpaul said:
I agree with the other posters...They didnt make many 67 panthers, lots of 70-72's out there you should be able to pick up real reasonable. Is your 67 for sale if you don't mod it?

Thanks
cp
it could be, i have been looking around and am going to buy i 70 panther i can get it for 50 bucks. pm me

·
Registered
38 Posts
xcrtweaker123,
Small world. Just noticed you're from Cambridge. I grew up there, left in 1980 after I graduated and joined the Navy. Use to live over on South Cleveland.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts