Snowmobile Fanatics banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Well seeing as i live in Ct i wont be going but i cant wait for the new Pro-x 440 to be revealed.

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
I'll be wasting my money on studs, wearbars, carb parts and some clothing.

I can't wait! LOL

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
all my moneys going into gas and maybe insurance...i better not get that argument goin again.

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
When i'm there, i'll take pics of the new race sled, then i'll post them here. Who knows, they could be the first pics on the net!?

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
first thing we buy is a lot of pitchers of beer, then bust out the plastic and see who can get in the most trouble when they get home...[:D]

·
Registered
5,686 Posts
Damn I am gonna miss it!!
Had it all planned to go and then got my sons football schedule....have to go on a road trip for that weekend. Pic would be great if someone can get some!!!

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
Originally posted by dgerlach55033
[br]first thing we buy is a lot of pitchers of beer, then bust out the plastic and see who can get in the most trouble when they get home...[:D]
Sounds like how we operate! [:D]

·
Registered
3,675 Posts
Who's Goin to Hay Days? I will be going on Saturday for sure. I will be driving a 2002 Charcoal Gray Dodge 4 door, chrome step sides, MN habitat Lic Plates with a big polaris sticker centered in the back window. If you see the truck stop by and have a beer. we will be there bright and early on saturday.

·
Registered
502 Posts
we will be there. NOt sure what trailer yet, but gonna bring our test sleds to sell and some product. Proally have a cold one or two in the cooler too. If you find us stop and say hi. Right now it looks as tho we will be goin with the guys from edge performance products in their trailer but that could change.
see ya there

·
Registered
3,675 Posts
Sounds good Rocket,

As the day gets closer let us know for sure. I will stop by while i am wandering around looking for the good deals.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Has anyone had good luck selling used sleds there. If so, any advise?

Last year was my first Haydays. It was pretty cool except the weather. Looking at sleds when it is 90 plus degrees sucks! Hopefully 70s this year.

·
Registered
3,675 Posts
Yep a couple of my friends sold sleds there last year. I guess the best advice is make sure you bring the sled clean and make sure your asking price is reasonable. Everyone is there to find a good deal and if you arent offering one they will keep walkin. Oh and get there EARLY. We will be leaving my house around 4:30 on saturday morning to get there by 5:30. The lines get long to get in.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
sadly, i will be missing haydays for the first time in 4 years straight of going, got a little one on the way, and dont want to be too afful far from home, sob sob, im really sad

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.