Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Thats actually the exact truck im looking for, i plan on a skyjacker 6" lift with 35 BF Goodrich MT's and a flowmaster exhaust. Either that or a nice CJ-7 or CJ-5 with a lift and stuff, nice ride though.

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
77 K-5 Blazer, 383 stroker, SM-465, Dana 44(sone to be a 60), 14 bolt Detroit Locked, 6" suspension, 2" body on order, 35's with 16x39.5x15 swappers on the way, a few more goodies but that's the important stuff!! I had pics of it on here, I'll have to update once it's more complete

·
Super Moderator
11,279 Posts
bigger tires and diff rims wold really make it look sharp, looks good the way it is to..

·
Registered
352 Posts
nice truck! im hopeing to get a 4wd soon and fix it up in like that.

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
02 Silverado extra-cab 4x4 with the 4.8 L V-8. New 265's coming this fall with the torsion bars cranked up just a tad. Then followed by a Flow Master 70 series muffler and new air intake kit.

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Nice truck, do you plan on lifting ever[?], ive seen those lifted and they look pretty sweet![:D]

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
Thanks. I don't see myself lifting it (although I'd like to!) I don't want to sink that much money into it. Like I said I will be cranking up the torsion bars to bring the front up...level it off. Then I'll be putting some larger tires on it (265's, maybe 285's). The stock 245's look like frickin' training wheels. [:D]

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Training wheels, lol. If you have enough room try some 31's or something,I agree it would look alot better with larger tires.

·
Administrator
13,095 Posts

2000 Ford F-150 4X4 with 4.6L V8

No I'm not lifting it or modding anything, I hate all that kind of stuff. So please don't suggest it [;)]

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Originally posted by Tfin70
[br]Then I'll be putting some larger tires on it (265's, maybe 285's). The stock 245's look like frickin' training wheels. [:D]
For what it's worth, I just got ride of my 97 Sierra...It had 265x75x16 tires without messing with the torsion bars, when I asked the tire guy how big I could fit without a lift he said you can put 285's on there with a little help from the torsion bars.... Also 265x75 are the equivalant(sp) of 32's and 285x75 = 33's so don't waste your time buying 31's if you want bigger tires, cuz there like a half inch bigger than 245's

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
Thanks for the info Alaskangold! I've been checking some truck forums (GM-Trucks.com) and some guys on there have been saying that they've put 285's on with just the torsion bars cranked as well. I think thats the route and size I'm going to go. I see in my Summit catalogue that they have some 285/75/R16 Yokahama Geolanders for like $110 or so. Anyone heard anything about these tires? Any other recomendations?

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
Truck? There was a picture of a truck? I didn't see a truck. The blond on the left is a hottie though!

·
Super Moderator
11,279 Posts
thats a wild ride 650INDY..nice ladyz to..[;)]

1 - 20 of 42 Posts