Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone got info on a cheaper track for my 1989 Yamaha Enticer 400 LT. I have cross referenced and found lots of tracks for it from different machines. Its a 15" by 136" track with 3/4 lugs. Doesnt matter what patttern or anything, Im just looking for a used track in good condition. I need it to be in Canada and perferable in Ontario (northern Ont would be sweet). I am checking around the local area with no luck for a used one.

Giger

·
Registered
948 Posts
Where did you try?

-----------------------------
I think.... therefore I sled
-----------------------------
Two '94 Indy XLT SKS

·
Registered
975 Posts
gigerous....I think a buddy of mine has one brand new. I think $500. I think it even has the pre-drilled stud holes. Been since Xmas since I saw him. If you want I can call him and hook you up. That's Canadian price being as we're near Toronto. Let me know or post it here. Mark

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
http://www.tracksusa.com/index.html

This might not help a bit, but i'll post it anyway for others to see as well. I'm considering buying a track from here, and it's not real expensive either.

Let it snow!

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
Tracks are all generally expensive. Hope u can find a good priced one though.

http://www.bolliger-mabillard.com

I love B&M Coasters!

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The track I got quoted the price range of 650 - 730 bucks from the Yamaha dealer and other dealers in the area of North Bay, ON. I am trying to hunt down a used one. I have about 23 different yamaha sleds that have 15 X 136. I want to see about possibly a good used track for around $300 or so. Im sure I should be able to get one around that price.

I went to the Kimpex (kimplex?) site and they have a cross reference for all tracks and thats where I found the 23 or so different machines that have my same track.

Thanks guys,

Giger

·
Registered
17 Posts
try snowest.com go to the "swap meet" board and take a look at whats there. I purchashed 2 tracks there this season.most are new take-offs.i bought a 136x1.5" for$250 and a 121 x 1.25" for$ 275. most guys on that board are from western riding areas.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I have a 15"x136" used track that I will sell. I think the lugs are .875". It has holes drilled for studs, but no studs. I will try to get some pics of it this weekend. $100 USD for it

·
Registered
16 Posts
If your still interested I'll try to get some pics. I don't have a digital camera or a scanner so I have to try to get ahold of my buddy that has one, and he is very hard to get ahold of. I forgot about this thread, sorry. I'll try to get some this week, and then I'll post them.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Talked to my buddy this afternoon. He said that he took the pics and would email them to me sometime tonight or sunday. Do you want me to email them directly to you or just post them?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts