Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone got info on a cheaper track for my 1989 Yamaha Enticer 400 LT. I have cross referenced and found lots of tracks for it from different machines. Its a 15" by 136" track with 3/4 lugs. Doesnt matter what patttern or anything, Im just looking for a used track in good condition. I need it to be in Canada and perferable in Ontario (northern Ont would be sweet). I am checking around the local area with no luck for a used one.

Giger

·
Registered
945 Posts
Where did you try?

-----------------------------
I think.... therefore I sled
-----------------------------
Two '94 Indy XLT SKS

·
Registered
963 Posts
gigerous....I think a buddy of mine has one brand new. I think $500. I think it even has the pre-drilled stud holes. Been since Xmas since I saw him. If you want I can call him and hook you up. That's Canadian price being as we're near Toronto. Let me know or post it here. Mark

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
http://www.tracksusa.com/index.html

This might not help a bit, but i'll post it anyway for others to see as well. I'm considering buying a track from here, and it's not real expensive either.

Let it snow!

·
Administrator
1998 XCR 440
12,832 Posts
Tracks are all generally expensive. Hope u can find a good priced one though.

http://www.bolliger-mabillard.com

I love B&M Coasters!

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The track I got quoted the price range of 650 - 730 bucks from the Yamaha dealer and other dealers in the area of North Bay, ON. I am trying to hunt down a used one. I have about 23 different yamaha sleds that have 15 X 136. I want to see about possibly a good used track for around $300 or so. Im sure I should be able to get one around that price.

I went to the Kimpex (kimplex?) site and they have a cross reference for all tracks and thats where I found the 23 or so different machines that have my same track.

Thanks guys,

Giger

·
Registered
17 Posts
try snowest.com go to the "swap meet" board and take a look at whats there. I purchashed 2 tracks there this season.most are new take-offs.i bought a 136x1.5" for$250 and a 121 x 1.25" for$ 275. most guys on that board are from western riding areas.

·
Registered
15 Posts
If your still interested I'll try to get some pics. I don't have a digital camera or a scanner so I have to try to get ahold of my buddy that has one, and he is very hard to get ahold of. I forgot about this thread, sorry. I'll try to get some this week, and then I'll post them.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.