Snowmobile Fanatics banner

700 RMK build

20K views 111 replies 29 participants last post by  rlichtenberg 
#1 ·
Well I decided to tear apart my 2002 RMK 700. My list of new parts are this: carbon fiber hood, Van Amburg wide running boards, koso egt, RSI bars, RSI riser, RSI hand guards, PSI dial-a-dome heads, Boondocker nitrous kit, boss seat, and powder coating varios parts.
Vehicle Bumper Snowmobile Car Automotive exterior
Before, with trailing arms removed for powder coat.
Automotive exterior Bumper Auto part Vehicle

Before, rear skid removed.
Auto part Engine Bumper
Van Amburg wide running board kit.

Carbon fiber hood, still needs to be painted black Vehicle Water transportation Boat Boating Watercraft

RSI bars and risers. Engine Auto part Vehicle Car Automotive engine part

See less See more
#2 ·
Looks hot man cannot wait to see the final product. Where did you find the hood at?

#7 ·
do you remove your old running boards to install the kit? one my running boards is twisted down about an inch and i cant bend it stright, if that could would replace it completly i would be alright

#9 ·
great thanks, looks good, cant wait to see the final product

#17 ·
your using the stock shocks?? or will you be putting some better ones in?

#22 ·
Vehicle Motor vehicle Snowmobile Snow Automotive tire

Snowmobile Vehicle Snow Winter sport Racing

Snowmobile Vehicle Snow Motor vehicle Automotive design

Land vehicle Vehicle Snowmobile Motor vehicle Snow

Finally got it finished. Took it out for the first ride today, rode great, still dialing in the jetting though. Seemed to be running a bit lean, I installed a set of thunder power jets, makes tuning much easier.

I was going to paint the hood black, but now I kinda like the grey. What do you guys think??

And it figures, as soon as I get it finished I'm already planning the next mod... I think I need to upgrade to a 159 track, along with some head porting... It never ends...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.