Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a 76 Skiroule Laser parts machine? I am looking for, original snowflap, tail light assembly, left side air induction, and air intake/air filter for WF-16 Walboro carburator...thanks.

·
Registered
25 Posts
There is a snowmobile salvage 2 miles from me that has a 1976 Laser. The engine is out of it, and the owner couldn't remember if it was a 340 or 440. It is a 15" track sled. I was there after parts with a friend, and the guy was really busy. The engine was blown, but shelved inside. I will ask about those parts, if you would like. The WF-16 carb is probably there somewhere, although the intake manifold and a toasted head was under the hood. The tail light was there, and good. Snowflaps were an option, and are quite rare. By left side air induction, if you are talking about the under hood air duct, mounted on the clutch cover, I think it was there. I know the other side was. The Walbro intake box was there for sure.

If you would rather deal direct, his name is Paul, and he is good to deal with. Cell number is 1-269-838-0395. The parts are located in Clarksville, MI, and he ships almost daily. I would be glad to confirm parts for you, as I will be going out there in the next couple of days again.

-Les

1 - 2 of 2 Posts