Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
5600 obo!!!! no trades!! cash only


4400 miles...motor rebuilt at 1700 as per factory recall, Triple rate progressive springs in the front and dual rate in the rear, heavy duty torsion springs all done by hygear suspension!! arctic fx graphics kit. Slp hot air elimination kit. Slp intake air horn and vent next to speedo. slp tri keel 2 skis 6800$$ obo no trades, no low ballers!! 2k$$ in accesories. suspension was 900$ alone!! runs perfect, very fast!!!
http://s96.photobucket.com/albums/l190/b...g&newest=1
http://s96.photobucket.com/albums/l190/b...g&newest=1
http://s96.photobucket.com/albums/l190/b...g&newest=1
http://s96.photobucket.com/albums/l190/b...g&newest=1
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,420 Posts
Picts don't work.

What year?

Location?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,786 Posts
pics are dead. seems like a good sled, for that price you should have no trouble selling it
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
bigrok said:
Picts don't work.

What year?

Location?
i'll work on pics today...i'm in new jersey. i ride in ny i can meet or deliver within reasonable distance. it's an 09 dragon sp. no trades no trades no trades
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,364 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,364 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,125 Posts
You must use a enclosed trailer to haul that "mint" sled around. You sure it has 4400 miles on it? I'll bet you just take it to the malls for showing only!!! Very nice
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
polaris1man said:
You must use a enclosed trailer to haul that "mint" sled around. You sure it has 4400 miles on it? I'll bet you just take it to the malls for showing only!!! Very nice
haha it's a clean sled and yes it has 4400 miles on it. Put the graphics on second season along with other accessories.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
brian1983 said:
5600 obo!!!! no trades!! cash only


4400 miles...motor rebuilt at 1700 as per factory recall, Triple rate progressive springs in the front and dual rate in the rear, heavy duty torsion springs all done by hygear suspension!! arctic fx graphics kit. Slp hot air elimination kit. Slp intake air horn and vent next to speedo. slp tri keel 2 skis 6800$$ obo no trades, no low ballers!! 2k$$ in accesories. suspension was 900$ alone!! runs perfect, very fast!!!
http://s96.photobucket.com/albums/l190/b...g&newest=1
http://s96.photobucket.com/albums/l190/b...g&newest=1
http://s96.photobucket.com/albums/l190/b...g&newest=1
http://s96.photobucket.com/albums/l190/b...g&newest=1
sold
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,364 Posts
brian1983 said:
brian1983 said:
5600 obo!!!! no trades!! cash only


4400 miles...motor rebuilt at 1700 as per factory recall, Triple rate progressive springs in the front and dual rate in the rear, heavy duty torsion springs all done by hygear suspension!! arctic fx graphics kit. Slp hot air elimination kit. Slp intake air horn and vent next to speedo. slp tri keel 2 skis 6800$$ obo no trades, no low ballers!! 2k$$ in accesories. suspension was 900$ alone!! runs perfect, very fast!!!
http://s96.photobucket.com/albums/l190/b...g&newest=1
http://s96.photobucket.com/albums/l190/b...g&newest=1
http://s96.photobucket.com/albums/l190/b...g&newest=1
http://s96.photobucket.com/albums/l190/b...g&newest=1
sold
congrats!!!!!![8D]
 
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Top