Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi i have a 82 enticer im working on for someone has been sitting cleaned carb/fueltank it had been sitting for 14 years and has been outside uncovered for the last two supposely had spark when the owner aquired it and was trying to get it running when he first got it he would put gas in the cylnders and it would run for a while then die so i went to start after the work i did and no spark checked ignition switch it was bad so i deleted it checked tether switch/kill switch and checked stator im getting nothing form the stator im just wondering if someone knows the proper way to check the stator i just want to make sure im doing it right i have no power from the brown wire to ground and the yellow wire to ground my first thought was that there was rust on the flywheel and stator and pickup unit pulled the recoil and could see thru holes in the flywheel into the stator area and looks clean in there i dont have the right puller so i want to make sure im checking the stator correctly before i go any further also what wires can i check at the cdi box for voltage sorry so long winded

1 - 1 of 1 Posts