Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey i'm brand new to the forums and they look pretty interesting. I have an 86 600 indy triple. i have a blown piston on the water pump side and im just wondering if its worth it to replace the whole set or is it better to just do an engine swap. my sled is super fast(or was) and i want it to be just as fast if not faster. Im just curious if you can swap a 96' indy triple into chassis. I really appreciate any advice and look forward to getting into the forums a bit better. thanks

-Steve

·
Registered
411 Posts
If you want to make some more power bolt on a set of 650 cylinders. They bolt right on to the 600 case. You need to buy new pistons anyways. I have a set of RXL 650 cylinders for sale if your interested.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yellowstorm800 said:
If you want to make some more power bolt on a set of 650 cylinders. They bolt right on to the 600 case. You need to buy new pistons anyways. I have a set of RXL 650 cylinders for sale if your interested.
well thats an idea i guess i watched some youtube vids with the 650s right now my cylinders are boared out to the largest i could haha. how much are you willing to sell them to me and how much do you think shipping would be to alberta canada haha

1 - 5 of 5 Posts