Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
IM new to snowmoblin and wonderin if there is a way if possible that u can put front shocks on it. They dont come with any and if there is a way what kind do i need and how do i go about doing it.

and is there any performance parts i can put on it.
thanks

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
[red]EDIT

Do not bash other members of the site.[/red]

·
Registered
287 Posts
be nice be nice just take it from us if you want a decen trail sled SELL IT there is alot of decent cheap sleds for sale right now .

·
Registered
6,044 Posts
I answered your question on your other post about performance mods and came here to look further to see if I could maybe help a little more.
Now I see here that you are cussing the others for giving you a bad time.

#1, they probably shouldn't bash your sled,
#2, you DEFINATELY shouldn't use that language on here.

Sorry man, had to report it to a moderator who will more than likely give you a warning for it.
As I see it, no harm done this first time, just please watch it in the future.

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
Keep this topic clean, Darin thanks for reporting it.

[red]mcdonalds-drive-through[/red] your profile says you are 12, the site policy is 13 minimum. That show's that either you can't read / or don't know your own birthday which is it?

·
Registered
457 Posts
Are you guys honestly bashing his sled? Come on I ride an 84'...Its not that bad!

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yee thanks ARCTIC and PHAZER....they are good sleds i was just wantin to know if u can put front shocks on em....srry mods

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
^^^yea those phazers look cool....i was trying to find one of those forever but all of em were sold before i got to em............alot of people say they are the best sleds they have ever owned

·
Registered
457 Posts
Mines in the black version(I wish white!!!!), SE (Electric Start) and has olny 2,000 miles on it! [:D]

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
nice...whats the top speed on those machines

·
Registered
457 Posts
I'd tell ya, if it would run correctly [:D] I really dont know yet, my dad wouldnt let me take off the carbs...

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
yea.........are they anygood in powder wiht the stock track

·
Registered
457 Posts
I really cant tell ya man, See this is my first year owning this sled too, I've olny put 12 miles on it and that was in 5 in. stuff. Sorry I cant help more!

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
oic....how much snow u got where u live

·
Registered
108 Posts
i Have a 90 phazer II. there awsome sleds. you can do easy little mods to them and get the 485 in them racing against 600s and maby a bit more. they are excellent in powder snow.studs on the track really help to. my uncle has a 89 phazer and it doesnt have studs and mine will go alot more places then his will. YAMAHAS ROCK keep em going. (haha i had that same 87 enticer. mine was a long track thoe. i didnt like it that much id get stuck on flat ground.) but ETS are the best!

·
Registered
6,184 Posts
It would cost way more than its worth to try and do any hi performance mods to an Enticer. Ive had several of these growing up and they are great beater sleds. Top speed of about 110km/h and not that bad in deep snow. They keep going and going. And they are really easy to get unstuck.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts