Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
it has no efi on it needs carbs put on it and the bugs worked out of it only had it runing once and it was maybe a few seconds and thats it dont know the comp its got i think 4300 miles on it its got a longer track under it its got the 2 up handles not a bad looking sled really but need money so its gotta go i live on prineville oregon 97754 i would like to get 300 for it. i still have the efi for it nothing worked except the pump because i baught one for it never could get it to run with the pump on i tried everything except pay more for to fix it and the wife said enough is enough you married guys know what i mean. but it is a deal where you come get it off my trailer j/k but 300$ it yours you gotta come pickit up no picks dont know how to work the computer to do that. thanks for reading. nick

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
i guess i forgot to leave a number and what not you can email me at [email protected] thats my wifes email address my number is 1-541-350-8534 and my name is nick if i dont answer you can just leave a message. thanks for reading. nick

·
Registered
5,400 Posts
If you were closer I would buy that in a heart beat I think.[:(]

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
I wish I lived in Western MT and not Eastern MT, if I did I would make the drive over to Oregon to pick this baby up!

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well if you know some one that likes to travel the sled is in pretty good shape but it does need work. wish i could get the camara thing to work so i could show you guys this sled. i know iam pretty far away. nick

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
I just sold one on ebay 91 rxl with problems for $500. Just thought I'd share that with you. It's the time to sell sleds and parts on ebay.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts