Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
this is sort of what it looks like now,i took off all the decals but this is just a photoshop job, i did it before to see how it would look.
/polarisman/../images/users/indy650n00b/Blackbetty.jpg

This is what it sort of looks like now, only its been cleaned up as i rebuilt the motor scince that picture was taken.
/polarisman/../images/users/indy650n00b/enginee.jpg

Another shot, again its been rebuilt scince
/polarisman/../images/users/indy650n00b/indy650.jpg

I got it about a year ago, looking like this
/polarisman/../images/users/indy650n00b/beforemot.jpg

Scince then ive

Replaced voltage regulator
Replaced all lights... a few times
Replaced tail light lense
Replaced Gas tank
Replaced PTO crank seal
Replaced PTO piston/rings
Welded y pipe (cracked)
Replaced rails (both had been welded when i got the sled and both snapped in half withing 50 miles)
Put on hand/thumb warmers (didnt have them before)
Replaced right rear motor mount (had to remove driveshaft, susp, track, chaincase... the works)

My need to do list is
Fix coolant leak in hose under chaincase (i think i forgot to tighten the clamp up)
Check primary clutch balance marks (i think i forgot to line up the Xs)
Fix or get new exhaust, the exit pipe broke off of the silencer part
block return line fitting on the front of the gas tank (i guess it came from a FI sled)
Jet and clutch for the addition of the PODS, as well as pipes (if i can swing em, im a poor highschool student focusing on school so i cant work)

I have a race with a mouthy kid who has a 96? jag 440lc, rebuilt motor blah blah, we raced last year and were dead even... so he thinks he can beat me this year? (we raced before i had done any of this work)

Last season the fastest i got on speedo was just over 100mph, my chaincase was 1/4 full of grease... not oil so im sure that was a problem.

Either way i hope nothing else goes on it, i hate putting money into such an old machine

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I want to, but im kinda funding limited, if you see any good deals on them, like real good deals i might be able to swing them for an early christmas present lol

·
Registered
637 Posts
REALLY good deal at Royal Dist. right now.. they are close outs..

nickle plated DG triple pipes for $399.99...!!! canadian.. D18-5611X

1 - 9 of 9 Posts