Snowmobile Fanatics banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
ok have sorted out the issue new relays from a 93 talon napa 22.00 for both. Cross check the air tex access relay they come up. previous owner put a new acs box in and didn't splice the orange and black wire into the box its after market also just had to tie it in with the Gr/w wire going to the stator. Went for a 8 minute ride no problems. Thanks for helping me out.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Great,
Glad you got it going.

Is there any numbers on the aftermarket ACS Box?

JJ

·
Registered
22 Posts
no numbers that I saw it said mikes engineering or some shit on it it seems to work just fine ill know when I go for a longer ride on Thursday when more snow falls is there any software out there to tune the ecu box so I can mod? if not ill just keep it for one of my girlfriends to ride next season. thanks for the pics by the way jj that's exactly wht the issue was new box didn't splice the O/blk wire into the Gr/W wire.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Would like to see if Mike's Engineering remade the ACS. Good luck on your ride. Search for Old Ugly Poo. He is building a RXL drag sled and have some vids posted. He would be the guy for MOD info.

JJ

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
The 'Lake' portion of this discussion is continued on an older specific thread: Forum/Brand specific snowmobile discussion/Polaris/1992 Polaris Indy 500 SKS EFI

21 - 26 of 26 Posts