Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need a good primary clutch(the one in the front) for my 92 ac jag deluxe, with electric start. mine is totally shot after 5400 miles. PPPPllllease hhheeelllppp!!!post or write at [email protected]

1992 arctic cat jag deluxe
1996 ZRT 600

·
Registered
266 Posts
Can you rebuild the one you got? Also Cat clutches like to be rebuilt at 1000 to 2000 miles

Spaceman
Mean Green Racing
Elyria, Ohio

·
Registered
79 Posts
I had a 92 ac panther delux last year and spun the threads on the clutch with 3000 miles on it just driving along the trail, i traded it in on a after market one, it went slower so i boulght my xcr 600 and it gggggoooeeeessssss!!
Good luck a new AC one costs about 300- 325 from delarer.

·
Registered
278 Posts
I had the clutch replaced on my 88 ElTigre a few years back. I went with a Cat clutch, the dealer set it up really nice. I want to say it ran me close to $400 but that was including some tuning to get the most out of the old sled.

2001 ZL800
Delta IIs
Power Breather
MBRP Silencer
Coupling Kit
Goodwin Clutch Kit

Creek beds don't make good brakes!

·
Premium Member
15,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
your prices are correct. but I dont want to put that kind of money into a sled with that many miles. the old one will cost me 240 to rebuild. I can buy an after market for that. I think I am going to look for a good used one. what do you all think.?

1992 arctic cat jag deluxe
1996 ZRT 600

·
Registered
290 Posts
If theres no cracks on the sheaves, rebuild it yourself it will be alot cheaper or check out als snowmobile warehouse they should have one.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts