Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is my ride, nothing fancy, but definately a step up from my old sled. /polarisman/../images/users/24_Fan/Polaris.jpg

My bad, I just got it last year, so still not too familiar with it.

·
Registered
5,686 Posts
I believe that your sled is a '93 Xlt. The only '92 I have seen was a prototype and was black with red/blue accents.

NO FOREST FAIRIES(SKIERs)
BURN GAS SLEDS KICK AZZ!

TRIPLE-THE ONLY CHOICE!!!!!
'00 Indy Triumph
'93 XLT 580
'78 Arctic Cat Jag 3000

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
yeah i belive ace is right here, my 93 xltsp looks very similar to that.

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
Nice sled man. Very clean indeed.

1997 XLT SP 600
"Engage the Mechanism"

·
Registered
21 Posts
my bro had a 95 xlp sp with a 600 triple it had 11000 miles on it b4 it finally threw up.. good machine now hes got the 03 edge x 700 n i have the 94 vmax

Jason Everill

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I got a fairly good price on it, it was $400. But my cousin had it before me, and he burnt a piston out of it because he had pipes on it. So I got the block bored 40 over, it keeps up with my brothers 00 Arctic Cat ZL, so I can't be upset with that. :D

·
Registered
129 Posts
my friend had one just like yures....it had 12000 miles before the crank broke...i rode it many times fast and fun to ride... still a good sled i see all kinds of them on the trails...cant help but luv that xlt style!!

·
Registered
333 Posts
got one just like it 93 indy xlt got for 600 bucks didnt look the greatest but ran like a champ.. put 200 bucks into it.. a new track and new windshild and runs great.. its tiem to get it o ut of the barn and running.. excpet i have ORANGE USI bandit skis on it.. only thing i wish was diff on it.. would b the color of them but o well its one of a kind..

·
Registered
323 Posts
thats a good looking sled...good condition for the year for sure

·
Super Moderator
11,279 Posts
Those are great sleds no matter how you look at them..

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
nice sled i love those old xlts

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
Wow, two years between posts! That's gotta be some kind of record.

·
Registered
11,943 Posts
Yea pigboy, I'll work on getting the time limit set for posts so you cannot bring anything up older than three months or so.

·
Registered
414 Posts
nice sled! nothin' wrong with a xlt! i have always liked that classic indy look.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Nice looking sled. I have a 93 XLT that I bought in September 94 with 1400 miles on it and still have it today.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts