Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anyone had any god places to get performance parts for a 440, i also got a set of high flow intake filters but if i put tem on do i need to re-jet it?

thanks all

·
Registered
8,108 Posts
most likely. The only thing I have hard of for our 92 XCR 440's is aaean makes some pipes for it, if you can find them.

-Dean

·
Registered
8,842 Posts
send me a pm on what you want to do with the sled, what are you looking for and what you expect to see for results, i will do what i can for the best price, we might be able to get some results for less work or price than you might expect, would like to try to help.

·
Registered
2 Posts
My '92 XCR 440 came with DG pipes, but i dont believe that they are available anymore. I coated them with Swain Tech coating, but there seemed to be noticable change. As far as intake i gutted out my air box. My clutch kit affect my exceleration drastically, it was an erlandson performance kit. I did 92mph on radar one day and the sled didn't go much faster than that. I wish i hadn't done all this though, because unfortunately i lost my crankshaft later last season and was forced to sell my sled later in the season.

[

1 - 5 of 5 Posts