Newbie here--Long story---Bought a 93 Polaris Indy 500 EFI and it needed a new battery. Put new battery in and it read 13.7. Started right up, but died about 20 minutes later. Wouldnt start. Let it sit for about 15 minutes and it started. It's been in a storage unit for 2 years so I goosed it and ran it for about 35 minutes and all was good. Came out the next day and it wouldnt start. Battery reads 12.5 charged it about 20 minutes and it started right up. Checked the battery while running and it read over 14 so assume its charging. 9 times out of 10 when you turn the key you can hear the pump prime. the one time its doesnt, it wont start. Anyone have this issue before? 12.5 should be strong enough to run the EFI right?