Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys i just got a hold of a 94 t cat . sled is like new . real clean 2800 mis . but i noticed upon changing the belt that when i turn the primary clucfh back and fourth i hear a clunking sound in the cylinders . almost like a slaping noise . is that normal . doesnt make any noise when its running . pistons look great through the exaust ports great comp . maby bad worn wrist pins . i dont want to blow it up ya know . thanks

· Registered
1,480 Posts
It is common to hear a little noise coming from the cylinders when you move the primary back and forth with your hand. I would have someone with an experienced 2stroke ear listen to it though, just to be sure. I would guess its prob fine though.

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Luke said:
thanks . paid 2200 bucks for it . stupid maby . but the sled is spottless . its like it sat in a garage for 15 years . had a 97 new . put 5000 mis on it . very hard miles . never a flinch . the thing was bullet proof . just dont want to kill an engine for for lack of a 400 top end rebuild . love the t cats . dont care what ya guys say . good tuned stock t cat will smoke most new shit out there. . i know i have over and over.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.