Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a deal on a EFI "ECU-Blue" module for my 94 Pantera 550. Can someone help me out, or point me in the right direction. I Recently bought the sled and can't afford to pay $$$ that the dealer wants for a new or even reconditioned unit for that matter. Also, are the ECU modules around this vintage identical (except for the EPROM chip). In other words, if I found a ECU from a different Cat (but looked the same) could I put my "Blue" EPROM chip on it (assuming my EPROM chip is good)? Is there a company that I could send it to for repair other than Arctic Cat? Thanks in advance!

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

I know nothing about EFI, but I think some people here should be able to help you out. Just wanted to welcome you here.

Ride the Best!

·
Registered
2,770 Posts
Where in Canada are you?
I live in Saskatchewan.
Below is a link to the largest sled wrecker in Saskatchewan.
http://www.shopsaskatchewan.com/yorkton/sno-world.htm
They are worth a try, they have lots of newer stuff.
These guys are great, very helpful too.
Kev

When hell freezes over, we'll ride there too.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi Guys!

Thanks for the feedback!

I'm in the Ottawa area. I just recently put out some request and no luck locally. Thanks for the link, I'm going to check it out!

·
Registered
614 Posts
try 1-877-497-7278 Spare Parts Salvage in NorthBay they may help, and they will ship U.P.S.
they are very helpful.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No luck yet! Found a salvage dealer that (apparently) sold one a couple of weeks back... the price was excellent! No one has a ECU but they all made me offers to buy my sled! Either I don't have a chance in hell or they know something that I don't. Still looking for help! Thanks.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts