Snowmobile Fanatics banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 95 stock formula 583 and i just got my wife a 94 artic cat zr580.the artic cat is not running yet the formula is ready to ride,just waiting on snow.this is my first year into sleds.so far i learned if i dont want it to snow all winter,all i have to do is buy a snowmobile.i paid $500 for the formula and it had $300 in track work done before i got it.It snowed once here in michigan this winter,so at least i got to test ride it.the artic cat i paid $500 for also non running.it had a slight fire.i posted in the artic cat section under 580 zr engine fire.i woulda got her a skidoo but she likes artic cat.any way,did i make the mistake of getting the wife a faster sled than mine?????by the way the artic cat is clutched and has a home made aftermarket silencer(cut open gutted and welded back up)

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
dont mind the trash,i have to keep my sled at a freinds house.cuz i live in an apartment.i guess if we get no snow i can just trash drag it.LOL

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
those are both nice sleds. line them up let us know.

[red]This vs. That topics are frowned upon on this site. This is now locked.[/red]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.