Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So heres the deal, a buddy of mine is selling a 95 formula z 600 for $400. Reason being is because he bought the sled just to try it out, never rode a sled in his life before this, and the first day out he rolled it. Now he says it wont move when he gives it throttle. I personally dont know what that would be from but im sure takin a pick underneath would be all it takes to diagnois. With all that aside, my main reason for this post is because i plan on putting the motor in my dune buggy and kinda wanna know abit about it before purchasing. Are they good motors? Are they triple or single piped? Are they triple or double cylinder? I'd go investigate the sled myself but its locked in his garage and he's outta town currently. Any info would b nice. I need to put a game plan together. Thanx guys!!

· Registered
36 Posts
hey the motors are pretty decent motors they are hard to pull over and they are stock single pipe and two cylinders i am pretty positive on all this because i have a ski doo formula z 583 and it runns great and it has one pipe and two cylinders the only prob that i have wit mine is the guy that i bought it from messed up the carbs but other than that it is a great motor

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.