Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just cant seem to get it to work.I found the ground (only one i saw was hooked up to the engine.) took air box off, (was told it would be there) and nothing... please help guys im tearing into it now,will be coming into some money soon and i still have to figure out why my hand and thumb warmers dont work. speedo works temp gauge works also tach works high low beam light works so does the hand warmer light. lights iam not sure about is thumb warmer light,and oil light.. everythibng else works.....will have a pic soon of wireing

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Heres the pics, the plugs that are disconnected under the hood are the ones i have no clue what they are for...and there are no connectors to put them together...maybe hand and thumb warmers???idk the pics on the seat are from the gas gauge and tail lights tail light works also... also the fuel gauge doesnt light up eather, and there is atleast a 1/4 tank of gas in it if not more 20101025162653287_28499.jpg
20101025162731224_28499.jpg

·
Registered
3,100 Posts
Should also be a ground that bolts underneath recoil. Could be the gauge or the sending unit. Get out a volt tester and figure out if youve have and dont have power.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
BskidooC said:
Should also be a ground that bolts underneath recoil. Could be the gauge or the sending unit. Get out a volt tester and figure out if youve have and dont have power.
i dont have a voltage regulater :( my brother has all his tools here also and i dont think he has this one lol...also i noticed that one under the recoil but looked like it was on a connector with i think 3 or 4 wires going into it

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i saw the other ground and it is connected, its right behind the right frount motor mount...

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
are they all clean? try a wire 12 volt wire tester. to test for juice going to the pump and gauge.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts