Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my dog ate my seat a wile back she must of been mad at me or something so I decided to build one. I always liked the look of a freestyle seat so I built one out of stuff I had layin around.
I used my old creeper tgal the wheels were mest up on took the cushion off of it cut the frame in half stretched it and put the wood frame and cushion back on and made a sweet seat let me know what you all think

Hey I can't upload pics from my blackberry can I plz email someone my pics and they can put em up for me. Thanks

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Gezz no one ugg

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
That turned out pretty good. Never would of thought of using a creeper.
Looks like the sled has a SC-10 in the rear?

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks man ya I think it dose to rides soooo good just need to find a bigger motor like a 670 or 700 or 800 sweet

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
I know the hood says 470 but do you have a 583 in it? I see you say your current is a 95 ski doo mx 470/583.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ya I had a 583 in it for a wile now I'm putin the 470 back in it till I find a bigger motor would love a 670 but who knows. The 583 was mine bit the guy reneged on the deal so out it goes.

Thanks man. Ya it did. I think it dose to and it rides soo good now just bigger motor like 670 to a 800 any where in there it has a 583 in it now.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts