Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, im repairing my sled this year for the coming winter, and what i noticed was i was missing the joint stablizer ( the cube metal block that fits in between the teeth of the front right suspension arm). it must have gotten lose and fallen out. I looked at the price for it and it was $150!!! that is rediculous and i dont want to spend that much money on a metal cube. do you know where i can find one that is cheap or used or something? thanks

·
Registered
56 Posts
well beleive it or not they are the same size as a 3/4 inch craftsman swivel socket just drive out the pins in the the socket and used the metal cube you are missing that is what i did to mine still working however i did weld the head of the pins that i put in just to make sure they did'nt fall out again

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
scubaguy, you know what funny, i actually went to sears and they dont make any bigger than 1/2 inch i guess. can u send me a link so i can order them, i have check alot of local places also, they dont carry anything than bigger than 1/2 inch. i need a 3/4 inch swivel socket, and iv looked around...do u have a part # i can punch in on google or anything like that...links???thanks alot again

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.