Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to site and XCR triple sleds. My son just purchased a 95 wedge and it was a basket case. getting everything done but rear suspension. Previous owner tried to wedge in a totally different skid and would like to repair/rebuild the original skid/track but its taken apart with a few broken pieces, looking for someone who has pictures of one removed from a sled and several different angles so i can determine what is missing and needs to be replaced or maybe someone has a complete good usable one the would like to sell/ part with. Would like to use for oval ice racing is future goal. Thanks for the help!

·
Registered
2,647 Posts
Can't help much picture wise but wish the site wasn't so dead. 5 or so years ago you would have had plenty of helpful replies by now.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
62 Posts
go to the official Polaris website (Find Parts - Parts Catalogs | Polaris) and then to the snowmobile section. There you can enter the year and model of your machine and see the schematic for your particular suspension. I have a picture of the standard XLT suspensions for 94 and 95 but not the XCRs. Not sure if there was a difference besides the shocks.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts