Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What kind of a deal is a 95 (I think) ZR 580 L/C for $200? The track is shot, the fuel pump is shot, and rear suspension needs new shocks...

Other than that it is in good shape (1200 miles)

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
If those are the only things wrong with it..............GRAB IT NOW MAN!!!!!!!!!! Only $200 or are you missing an extra zero there? If not GRAB IT!

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
Thats a great deal, the 580 is a good strong motor. And that ZR handles great you won't be disappointed. A 580 isn't the big sled on the block today but in 95 it was a serious contender.

·
Super Moderator
11,279 Posts
What are you waiting for? Go get it!!

·
Registered
82 Posts
Sweet Sounds

That is a terrible, terrible deal ... stay far away from it, but send me the contact info ... I, er, want to straighten this guy out for you ... heheh

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
i have a 95 zr 580 and man oh man that thing is great great acceleration and awsome handleing. grab it up now as thats a steal for that price

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It's carbed - The engine is suposed to run great with a new fuel pump. Now all I have to do is figure out how to get it out of Minnesota in a Honda Civic! :)

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
Originally posted by Tundra Guy
[br]Sweet Sounds

That is a terrible, terrible deal ... stay far away from it, but send me the contact info ... I, er, want to straighten this guy out for you ... heheh
This was my original thought Tundra Guy....but I surpressed it. [:D]

1 - 9 of 9 Posts