Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What did the 95 ZRT800 have for a stock rear skid, would it be an improvement over the stock skid on a 92 jag 440

·
Registered
144 Posts
im not sure what skid but im sure it would be way better. the zrt is heavy and built. the jag is just a trail/light model with base suspension. im sure it would be an upgrade.

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
maybe i better make sure you know which way were going, we got a ZRT800 parts sleds, and the rails on the jag were shot, so we just swapped the skids

·
Registered
144 Posts
o i was like are you just gonna throw a different skid in a random sled and wanna know what one is better? haha. if the zrt skid is in better shape use it IMO. only difference is wheel mounting spots but tht should be no big deal.

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
idk, its been in there for the last year, but we are now selling the jag, and i knew the zrt had foxes in the front so i wondered if it had foxes in the back to, and if its got foxes is probably a better skid then the stock jag one is

·
Registered
144 Posts
my 98 zr le is the only one i know of that had foxes that early. i learn stuff everyday haha. but im not sure

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
idk if it had factory foxes i guess, but when i took it apart they both were

·
Registered
144 Posts
well that is a plus for sure haha

1 - 8 of 8 Posts