Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
please help anyone! i need to know where the two black boxs hug up. the to boxs are on the right side behide the key. one has one wire comming out of it. the other one has four wires comming out of it. i need to know where they go. wire colors, and where they go to. please help [:(]

·
Registered
3,029 Posts
Sorry bud but if you want help you will have to either take a picture and post up what your issue is or spend some time clearly explaining what your problem is. I don't think Jesus could help you with what you have written. Be more descriptive and you will receive help much quicker.

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
the one with the single wire sounds like your voltage regulator. should be a single yellow wire. another coming from the wire harness that would plug into it. also i do believ the ultras had some sore of exhaust monitor on them. this COULD be the second box but im not sure.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yes, there is a box with just one wire comming out of it. can you tell me were it gos and the wire color it plugs into. the other one has four wires comming out of it, i need to know what wire gos were.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts